Wednesday, January 24, 2018

This Food Poisoning Expert Revealed the 6 Things He Refuses to Eat

An employee of mine once suggested the department could go out to dinner together for sushi. I replied that I didn't eat sushi. She asked what I didn't like about it and I said I had never tried it. She then said (and I'm paraphrasing here), "Oh, you're afraid of it."

Yes, I readily admit to that. 

I know, I know. The cases of sushi-related illness fall far below the number of people sickened by contaminated produce such jalapeno peppers. Even in those rare cases, the rice in sushi is more often the culprit than the fish. But that doesn't change my mind. 

Bill Marler is the nation's leading foodborne illness attorney, representing victims of the largest foodborne illness outbreaks since 1993. If anyone know what not to eat, it would be Bill.

This week, as look at what Bill Marler won't eat.

TTFN, Fred.

Quote of the week: "It's no accident that the church and the graveyard stand side by side. The city of the dead sleeps encircled by the city of the living." - Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure, Lost and Found, 1992

This Food Poisoning Expert Revealed the 6 Things He Refuses to Eat by fredwine on Scribd


No comments: