Wednesday, July 18, 2018

When Women Channeled The Dead To Be Heard

The practice of channeling a person's body being taken over by a spirit for the purpose of communication has been around for millennia. There are countless stories of shamen, witch doctors, prophets and others who claim to hear voices or receive some supernatural knowledge from the spirit world. Channelers, also sometimes known as psychic mediums, often use what are called "spirit guides," friendly spirits who give them knowledge and help them on their spiritual journeys.

This week, a look at when women channeled the dead to be heard.

TTFN, Fred.

Quote of the week: "I used to think of all the billions of people in the world, and of all those people, how was I going to meet the right ones? The right ones to be my friends, the right one to be my husband. Now I just believe you meet the people you're supposed to meet." - Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure, The Quest, 1995


No comments: