Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Star Trek at 50 - Geordi's VISOR

I had my first pair of glasses when I was in sixth grade. A novelty at first, I wore them only when I needed to, putting them on and taking them off in a sort of rythmic gymnastic progression. I lost and or broke a few pairs this way, so by the time I was in college they became a permanent addition to my eyes. Over the years they have corrected my vision, shaded my eyes from the sun and allowed for much laughter when looking at photos from decades past as fashions changed.

This week, a look at, well, looking.

TTFN, Fred.

Quote of the week: "Damn it, Bones, you're a doctor. You know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with a wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves! I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain!" - Captain James Kirk, Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

ST50 - Geordi's Visor by fredwine on Scribd

No comments: