Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Star Trek at 50 - Hypospray

I was a terrible tooth brusher as a child and, consequently spent many hours in the dentist chair. I learned to loath the Kit-Cat Clock hanging in the examination/torture room with it’s iconic swinging tail, rolling eyes and scary smile, laughing at me as the doctor put that foot long needle through my cheek and jaw to anesthetize my mouth.

This week, a look at hyposprays.

TTFN, Fred.

Quote of the week: "I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many compromises already. Too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek VIII: First Contact


   ST50 - Hypospray by fredwine on Scribd


No comments: